Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mavery Photo Shoot

Say Cheese!
Thick hair!

Kisses to all of you from Mavery, she is saying thank you for praying!



Isn't she looking older?


Mad Mavery




This is the part where I am holding skittles trying to bribe her into a picture. Let me tell you, she is stubborn and it took alot to get her to cooperate. She can turn on the tears.




And she won a skittle!

2 comments:

Shawnstribe said...

oh Shannon
Mavery is sooo precious.
We just applied for our2nd homestudy.
I was teaching swimming to moms and babies today and it dawned on me that when my baby finally arrives, most of the kiddies iwas teaching will be at school ;(
oh my

ellieshine said...

Shannon,

I just found your blog - my daughter Tia is from list #19 (Crystal Spring). She has a VSD.

I will be praying for you & Mavery while you go through her upcoming surgery - such a difficult thing :(

Hugs from Australia - and we lived in St. Louis (Fenton!) for 15 years before moving here in 2006!