Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Maverys Heart Appointment







On Tuesday at 11:00 Mavery will visit the heart doctor for the first time. I expect that we will get a good report, but I do appreciate your prayers. I am concerned for her going through the tests as I know it will be hard since I am not able to explain things to her that they will be doing. I have been warned that they will expect her to lay still or she might need to be sedated which worries me. Thanks for thinking of us and I will update after it is over. Working on the birthday party post and Thanksgiving pictures on our family blog!
**Adorable shirt made by my sweet friend Robin at Red Thread Stitches. Isn't that fun? I just love it. Click here to see her stuff! And Renee, do you recognize the bow in her hair? Yes, it is Lilys that you left here, had to throw it in after she lost the first bow that day! I promise to get it back to you! ;0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please keep us posted on what they say. Of course she will be in my prayers - she is a very special part of our family! Give her my love!

Aunt Debbie

Shawnstribe said...

Hi Shannon
praying that its all gone well.
Mavery is adorable!!!!
xxx
s