Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

3 Years 1 Year Pictures

No longer that sad little girl in the picture. Laughing, smiling and home forever!


Beautiful Mavery

So cute!



I asked her who was in the picture, she said Jin Song. I asked why Jin Song was sad, and she began to study the picture. I just love this picture, 2 little sisters studying what once was, but is no longer the same.
I just think her profile is so sweet.
The wonder of Christmas, everything is magical for her.

3 Roses for 3 years in honor of her birth mother.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Very sweet!! I like the roses for her birth mother. What a GREAT idea!!

Nancy said...

Your pictures brought tears to my eyes. How sweet was that!!!

Nancy

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Thank God for the miracle of adoption! Very sweet photos of your Mavery!

Hugs from St. Louis!
Robin

RamblingMother said...

sweet pics.