Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I prayed for this Child


and the Lordhas granted

what I asked of Him....



So now we give her




back to the Lord





All of her days, we will give her to the Lord..



1 Samuel 1 :27-28


Thank you for all your prayers and sweet notes about Mavery. They have done MY heart good. I feel better about it all, and know that God is holding her in the palm of His hand. He created Mavery AND her heart, He breathed her first heartbeat into her. The fact that we even have her here with us is a miracle. I rest in that, she is here, she is mine and she is going to be fine, this is not a big deal. No word on dates yet, I am actually hoping we can wait till after the holidays now.

My oh so talented brother in law once again worked his magic and did these amazing photos. I asked him to make me some Christmas & Adoption cards, he is very creative. I have lots more to post, will add those to our family blog soon.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great pictures!!!

Amy said...

God is definitely good. When I see these pictures, I can't help but remember how we longed to see a picture of her smiling! Now she is home and happy! Hooray!