Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Think she has attached?



I worried so much that Mavery would not attach to me. I should not have worried. This is how my days go. Every. single. day. I try to use the bathroom, she tries to sit on my lap! I did not think you would appreciate a picture of that. hehe! She does not get far from me, ever. Unless Makenna can lure her away with promises of lipstick and painted nails. Or if Mark picks her up and carries her into another room with him. But it does not take long and she is back. The good news is, when I am out of the house, she is fine with Mark. When I come in the door, she is SO excited to see me, running over screaming mama. So sweet and I feel loved that is for sure!

No comments: