Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hair-larious!













The hair is coming in slowly but surely. Not fast enough for Mavery that is for sure. She still brings me bows every day and I try to get them in there. It is going to be THICK there is no doubt, thicker than most of the girls in this house. Not the boy though, he has some hair. So tonight after bath we had fun playing with it. She thought it was hilarious, and was running around to all her siblings pointing at it and cracking up! Hopefully I did not start something because I really do not care for this look in my Christmas photos! hehe!
The adorable stocking is from my friend Kathy, isn't it great? She sent it to Mavery along with some other things and I just love it! My print that is for sure and I LOVE anything monogrammed. I am thinking I need to have them made for all the kids, each with a different animal print. I think a monkey print for a certain someone! So fun, thanks Kathy. Mavery thinks it is pretty cool to and when she realizes what happens inside of it this month, I know she will be even more excited than she is with it for a sock!

2 comments:

Mom to my China Posse said...

Thats to funny Shannon. You know Kamryn did the very same thing with her stocking and put it on her foot! lol......
Love the hair!

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love the hair! She's beginning to look like Sawyers hair when he had the spike thing!

deb