Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Because I know this is what You want to see!!!



I have so many homecoming photos & thoughts I want to share, and I am hoping that a few of my friends will send me what pictures they also took so I can post them all at once. But I know you want to see Sage & Mavery together and I thought these pictures give a glimpse into how Mavery is doing here, and how Sage likes her new sister!

5 comments:

Amy said...

What great pictures of Mavery and Sage! I'm glad you made it home safe!! Have a great weekend together as a family!!

Amy in Arizona

~verna said...

Love, Love Love it!!! So great to see them together. What a blessing!

M and M Girls said...

So darn sweet! I am glad to see you are home- safe and sound. Very darling photos of Sage and Mavery togother.
Diane
June Jitterbugs

Amber said...

I love the pictures! What sweet additions they are to your precious family. So glad you are home...especially after reading about your travel. :)

Angi said...

Wow, I can't believe how much she has changed in just two weeks! Hope you all are doing well, resting, bonding, and rejoicing that you are home.