Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Flight Schedule for Thursday

Leave Hotel 7:30AM

Depart Guangzhou 9:35 AM

Arrive Shanghai 11:30 AM (this will be 10:30 PM on Wednesday for you all at home)

Depart Shanghai 4:25 PM (3:25 AM Thursday at home)

Arrive Chicago 4:30 PM

Depart Chicago 7:15 PM

Arrive St Louis 8:20 PM AA Flight # 1765

**Mom & Dad, please do not forget Mavery's carseat!!!

**A couple of people have asked us to please tape Sage meeting Mavery, so hopefully we can get that at both angles because I am sure it is to be full of fun! ;0)

** And yes, please meet us at the airport, you know that is what keeps us going on that flight, we can't wait to see faces of HOME! Ah Home, see I already have myself crying again!

1 comment:

julie w said...

I sure wish St. Louis was a little closer! I would love to see you all! Hopefully, we can drop through on our way to IL sometime! :)