Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Making Mavery Happy (or trying anyways!)







I was going to title this eating the american way, because that is what we are doing here! I will go into that more when I do my Hangzhou post. But just thought you would enjoy seeing the food our day consited of. Mc Donalds for lunch, ice cream for a snack, and pizza hut for dinner! She likes fries and chicken nuggets. She LOVES the ice cream. We got a cone to "Share" but she does not really care to share, and she had that down in seconds! For dinner we had pizza hut and we had great fun with the cola, she is playing with it by using a spoon to drink it. You can see that finally got a smile, our first for today. I am all for coke if it gets me that smile!

1 comment:

Mom to my China Posse said...

Looks like your making progress! This was the day with Annah I seen a huge turn around. Ms. Mavery is sure a doll baby! Email me if you get a chance!