Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday-Swimming!










We decided to walk around the pool today and dip our toes in. Mavery was enjoying it so much, we wanted to go ahead and see if she would swim. We figured she would not because of how bad bath time is, but thought we would try anyways. I did pack the adorable suit and all! She was fine with feet in, and even got in for a few seconds, but was soon out putting on her shoes. Ms Emma on the other hand was a little fish and her giggles were the cutest thing ever as she played in the water!

1 comment:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I sure have enjoyed your journey! Thank you for taking so much time to journal and upload all the beautiful photos of Miss Mavery. I will be praying for you as I know how difficult the flight home can be. Contintental would not allow us to stand up at all with Lauren. I'm not sure if that is a new rule since 911? Enjoy your last carefree day before you are back to how many kids??? :) What a great reunion it will be!!!