Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Red Thread Stitches


I wanted to give a big shout out to my sweet friend Robin at Red Thread Stitches for this adorable outfit! If you have not checked out her website, run over and see all the amazing things she does and is doing to bring home her sweet daughter from China! Just click here or if that does not work, she is linked on my other blog. It seems forever ago that I bought this from her with dreams of seeing Mavery wear it, and finally here she is, in China looking as adorable as I dreamed she would! With matching doll dress to! (Of course so far SongSong is not so much into mothering as she threw the doll across the room right after I took this picture! hehe!) Thank you Robin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon how is her scar from her heart surgery? Or did I miss that?

Julie

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I just want to cry every time I see Mavery...actually I DO cry every time I click over and see new photos of Mavery! So, so happy for you guys!!! I can't believe you are spending time in China to write about where Mavery's outfit came from. You are amazing! Thank YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Shannon,

I am so excited and happy for you all. You are very blessed and so is Mavery. I cry everytime I check your site and see another family brought together by the grand Father around. He truly has His hand on Mavery and you. I am living vicariously through you and wish soooooooooooooo much I could go back to China and bring another sweet precious child home to love and cherish and share the wonders of a family and most importantly God's family.

Please give that little girl a big hug from me. I know you are missing your 4 wonders at home but cherish this time with Mavery and kiss her often.

Blessings
Cassie, Richard, Caleb (Jioazuo SWI Henan PRC), Robert and Sarah