Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MingMing & SongSong










It has been interesting to watch this little relationship. There are times when SongSong pushes MingMing away. Sometimes she does it to be ornery, other times I think she is just trying to figure out what is going on here. MingMing takes care of SongSong for sure, always feeding her, or making sure she can see, as you can see her lifting her up to see the birds. Today Ming Ming wanted to hold her hand and SongSong said no. So Ming came to hold my hand and Song changed hands so she could not do that! They truly act like sisters with their teasing and "fighting" but also with the love that you can see between them. I need to get them on video as it is the cutest thing to hear them speak to one another or just the way Song says her name. mingMING! It makes me sad that they will live so far apart. We go home to Illinois, them to Texas. But thank goodness for skype and we know we will get them together as often as we can! Once again so thankful that the Father allowed us to bring them home at the same time and have this forever bond.
**Last post today, don't miss the other FOUR I added! Though Mark said he has a post to do and we have the cute video of Mavery giggles to put up. I am heading to bed, but he might add them tonight!

1 comment:

Mom to my China Posse said...

The girls are precious together. You ought to try one of those Chinese photo shoots of the girls so they can each have those special memory books to take back home with them.