Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We have a crisis!



We have LOST the play phone! We have the little purse she carries it in, but no phone. She LOVES this phone. Though she has not been to upset so far that she can't find it. But it upsets ME! I know we can buy another just like it at home, but I wanted her to be able to keep this comfort item with her the rest of the trip. I am PRAYING that we just left it in our van this morning and that it will be there when we get on again. I had been doing so good to keep track of the phone and the purse and the 2 bracelets she insists on wearing and the headband and the sunglasses! Hey, a girl has to have her stuff ya know?!
So if you will pray with me that we will find it, it will do us all good. If not, someone is going to have to get to walmart for me and get me a replacement!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Shannon,
I admit that I rush to my computer every morning to read your blog! I'm so excited that Mavery is making such strides!
God is good!
Praying for y'all in Texas!
~ Jodi Sue :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!
I'm enjoying being at work because I can keep up with you. I stand amazed every time I see pictures of Mavery you can actually see in the photos that she is really blossoming. I can't wait to see Sage and Mavery together! I think Thanksgiving and Christmas will be a blast this year. I never dreamed I'd have 7 grandkids and more grandkids than either one of my sisters especially since Dorma had 3 kids! How about that?! We blessed 7 times over. I've been praying for you every time I think of you and I do pray you find the phone!!

Can't wait to meet our newest angel!!

The day we went to Incredible Pizza I made a breakfast for all 6 grandkids. At one point they were sitting at the table slapping their hands saying they wanted food! I made eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy (Malaine tried but did not like) and pancakes. Sawyer wants me to open up a Denny's he said he'd rather come to our house instead of Denny's and Tyler said I make the best white gravy at which all 3 of your kids said "Yuck".

It was an interesting breakfast. The kids were all tired. They stayed up late on Sunday night and then came to our house and didn't go to sleep until Uncle Brett came in our room at around 11:00 and said "it's time to sleep!" Then, of course, both boys were up at 6:00 which meant all the girls except Makenna were up at 7:00 and then Makenna at 8:00.

Malaine, Tyler both had a meltdown by the end of breakfast because they were so tired. Malaine sounded like a little siren and Tyler was Miss Drama Queen. Of course, Makenna had a word of wisdom for all of the and Sawyer sat and minded his own business and still got in trouble with the girls!! Anyway, your dad thought they were angels at breakfast since he couldn't hear it all.

Sawyer and Grahm really played well together. Of course, the girls told him he was a baby because he was playing with a 4 year old and I told them I didn't blame him, Graham didn't gang up on him!!

Anyway, we truly had a fun evening and day with all six kids. It was so much fun to seem them all really, really enjoying each other. There were lots of hugs and "see you next time you come". Aunt Amy told them they were welcomoe to come to her house anytime and see their cousins so they were ready to go right now!!

Well, I'll close for now, love you all and give Mavery a big kiss from Nina and Papa!!