Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Picture Fun with Mavery

My pile of shopping from today! But the smile is better than anything I got at those stores!
This is her "princess pose". Hello Friends!
Made in China and forever ours!
Our little Empress, she got the barrettes for free at a shop, all she had to do was hold them out at smile at the lady!
The smile that melts my heart to see! We waited so long for that!


Ready, set GO! (note the belly, is that not to cute our Buddha baby!) A girl in her jewels!



She likes her squeaky shoes!


Mark says I am taking to many pictures, that everyone will be bored of looking. I told him it is my blog and no one HAS to look! So I am sorry if I am "boring" you, but thought you might enjoy our photo shoot tonight. She is SUCH a girly girl and loves trying on clothes, shoes, JEWELRY, bows, lipstick, you name it! She is kind of more "reserved" at times in the day, but in the evenings we are having so much fun, and she just makes me laugh!

**Make sure to scroll down, added a post of our day and 2 videos! Hopefully they work for you as we are not able to view it on the blog from here.

12 comments:

Mom to my China Posse said...

Wow!!!!!! Her smile is pricless. So glad she is making a turn towrds you all. What a blessing! So tell me about your shoppign finds.

Anonymous said...

Mark your so wrong!! We LOVE the pictures. Her scar looks good! She is smiling so naturally now! No sad little girl here!

Julie H.

Anonymous said...

Who is that girl???? This is not the same Mavery from 1 week ago, that is for sure.
I love the pictures. Keep putting them up---as you can tell I am not bored.

renee

Anonymous said...

When she was in just that white skirt, she looks like a little hula girl!!! Too Cute!!

Madison Bachler
(Friend of the Chisums)

Shawnstribe said...

Shannon she is gorgeous and precious and beautiful and , and, and more!!!!!!!!!
oh Prais God for happy babies : )
xxxxxxx
s

annaliese said...

there could NEVER be too many pictures of your adorable Mavery :) love them!

Shannon said...

Just for the record I did not say that she was putting too many pictures on the blog. She is setting me up. :> I said she is putting too many of the same pictures on flickr that people will get too bored to look through them all.

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! I am totally in tears. We just got back from Mexico and I have been reading all the blogs since we left last Sunday. I told Dan and the girls, "This is your new cousin!" while choking up. They loved seeing the pictures and videos. We think she is just adorable! We will pray for a safe, smooth journey for you. Dan and I actually helped a young mom and dad who were coming back from Mexico with us. We all had luggage lost, tired of traveling, etc. The young mom started crying and I was comforting her thinking of you guys. Can't wait to see you all! Love ya, Lisa

julie w said...

I LOVE all the pictures!!!! Tell Mark that he is wrong! We love the pictures!!! That is the first thing I do- is scroll down and look at all the adorable pics of Mavery! :)
Keep it up!

Amber said...

Those pictures are priceless! I LOVE them all! Only a bit longer until you're home! Hooray!

Danielle said...

Miss. Mavery what a beautiful smile you have! So glad to see you bonding with your mommy and daddy!

Danielle Weekley

Anonymous said...

Oh Shannon how proud I am of you and Mark to bring a new adorable child in your life... It is so neat to see how she is coming out of her shell, like you said what a difference a week makes. I think her and Sage are going to be best of friends, and what a blessing to have you and Mark as a new mommy and daddy. Can't wait to see you. All my love Donna Riley