Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Home Again, Home Again...

I will post soon about our FUN travels, but wanted to at least let you all know, we are home! I will say that the words, "that flight was enough to make sure this is our last child" came from m;y mouth and "IF we adopt again we are going somewhere closer" came out of Marks, so that will give you an idea of how pleasant it was! ;0)

But oh the homecoming, it made it all worthwhile and Mavery walked in our house like she owned the place. Can't wait to share pictures and details!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

So happy to hear you are home! All day long yesterday my thoughts and prayers centered around you traveling and finally being home as a family of 7! Can not wait to see pictures of Sage and Mavery together. I've been praying for your Sage.
Eek..the travel sounds scarey! I don't think I will let Kip read about that until...oh I don't know.
Blessings!
We'll come visit soon!
Stephanie

Mom to my China Posse said...

Hey, email me when you can. I am so happy your home safe and sound.

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Woohoo!!! Welcome home! Thank you for taking time to post. You were in my prayers. Can't wait to hear all the advice you can give when it comes time to bring Mia Hope home. The plane ride TERRIFIES me with a toddler!!! Enjoy your family...I bet your children are SO happy to have you home!

julie w said...

So glad to hear that you are home safely! Can't wait to see the pictures of Mavery's homecoming!
love ya!
Julie

Finally a Family of Four said...

Happy to hear that you are all home safe and sound.
I can't wait to hear the mavery flight details.
Remember, I walked from Hong Kong to Chicago with a crying squirmy child. So girlfriend---I feel your pain.
So please post when you can.
Renee