Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Fun

Today we ventured to the mall, and we had fun!
Sugar & Spice right there! (I will let you guess who is who! hehe!)

Mavery is making sure no one is trying to steal her car, Makenna is making sure Mavery does not hit anyone in her way! Have I mentioned she really does love hairbows! Some have asked how I get her to keep them in and she typically wants them there, isn't that funny?
The King of our House!

Sawyer calls these 2 Thunder & Lightening! They love to wrestle!



Sweet Sister Hugs before bed are the best!




Notice the handcuffs? Sage kept locking them together and Mavery found that hilarious!





Still got her bling on






They were swapping suckers back and forth, so funny!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mavery is settling in so well! It's like she has always been there. LOVE to see her smiling face.

Kelly Yochum