Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you, Mavery, in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away...

We are sitting in our hotel room and Mark is so going to kill me for admitting this but we are watching Mama Mia. My mother insisted I go a few weeks ago with her and my aunt, Amy Karen and Sarah and Jenny. I must admit I found it much funnier than I expected to. Maybe it was all the "older" woman dancing in the movie. (and no I am not talking about IN the movie, I am talking about the ones with us!) We were the only ones in the theatre, thank goodness! hehe! Anyways, I laughed so hard in the movie and told Mark he had to watch it! So here we are, counting down the hours till we leave and watching Mama Mia and laughing at the corniness of it! Plus chowing down on room service. Life is good!

Earlier on the news we saw reports of plane DELAYS in Chicago from storms. Yep, Chicago is where we fly out of tomorrow for Shanghai. Please pray that we are able to get out on time and are not delayed in Chicago for hours.

No comments: